CMMS Implementation & Maintenance Plan
The last ten years, industry has seen the proliferation of Computerised Maintenance Management Solutions (CMMS). There is now in excess of 500 CMMS packages available worldwide, not to mention huge integrated systems combining all facets of business, from maintenance plans to production scheduling. This makes choosing and implementing a site or business appropriate system, a significant task. AMS practitioners have worked with a nubmer of major and minor CMMS packages, are adept at assisting clientele through the selection process.
Broadly, the AMS selection and implementation process follows the following steps:
- Determine the business objectives and drivers for implementation of a system.
- Determine the existing business internal process.
- Review a selection of CMMS packages.
- Select a system that most closely meets the business requirements without customisation.
- Compare system processes with existing business processes.
- Align the processes across the business.
- Populate the CMMS with equipment and inventory data.
- Populate the CMMS with maintenance plan data.
- Commission the CMMS.
It is most important during this process to capture and align commonality between inter business function, finance and maintenance so that confusion is avoided once the system is operational.
0419 363 805
03 9759 5241
PO Box 2396, Rowville. Vic. 3178.